Want to channel your creativity and originality into a career? Fashion Design is a highly complex, artistic and innovative industry where you can do just that!
The Fashion Design program at Clary Sage College will take you from concept through production and teaches you everything in between as you learn to sketch, sew and design patterns, individual items and clothing lines.
Curriculum covers areas from Fashion Sketching and Patternmaking to Merchandising and Retail Management, all using the latest technologies and trends.
At Clary Sage, we are passionate about technology, and emphasize a high-tech/high-touch approach to learningin all of our programs. Combined with our advanced curriculum and top-notch instructors, this technology-focused educational experience will prepare you to successfully meet the demands of the fashion industry.
Utilization of technology and modern skills, combined with a first-rate curriculum and expert instruction help to provide our graduates with the necessary competencies to successfully meet the rigors and demands of this highly complex and competitive industry.
The Fashion Design program at Clary Sage College is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to help you become a leader in the fashion industry.
- Hands on learning experience: multiple projects teaching the student the basis of concept to completion
- Training in the latest technology such as Gerber Accumark Explorer Pattern Making and photoshop/illustrator
- Full access to a state of the art design and sewing lab
- Personal sewing machine to take home every night
- Extensive training from over 70 years combined fashion industry experience
- Network opportunities and events for the student to meet professionals in our industry
- Complete professional portfolio with student artwork upon graduation
- Fabulous annual fashion show to showcase student designs to the community