Are you interested in a career in fashion design? Today, the demand for talented and ambitious fashion designers is greater than ever before. Our goal at Clary Sage College is to prepare students in the language of fashion design from concept through production and everything in between. This program is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and experience to help them become leaders in the fashion design industry.
Utilization of a high-tech/high-touch approach to fashion design education, combined with first-rate curriculum and excellent instruction, helps provide our graduates with the necessary competencies to successfully meet the rigors and demands of this highly complex and competitive industry.
- Hands on learning experience: multiple projects teaching the student the basis of concept to completion
- Training in the latest technology such as Gerber Accumark Explorer Pattern Making and photoshop/illustrator
- Full access to a state of the art design and sewing lab
- Personal sewing machine to take home every night
- Extensive training from over 70 years combined fashion industry experience
- Network opportunities and events for the student to meet professionals in our industry
- Complete professional portfolio with student artwork upon graduation
- Fabulous annual fashion show to showcase student designs to the community